Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sneak Peek HoneyBaked Ham Secret Supper Kit #HBHHoliday #HoneyBakedHoliday

I am so incredibly excited to be hosting a HoneyBaked Ham Secret Supper Party!  I wanted to share a few of the goodies that HoneyBaked Ham has been so kind to send to me. 


(Please excuse the mess, the maid was on "vacation" today)

 I am taking all these goodies to my work to surprise them with a HoneyBaked Ham Secret Supper for our office holiday party.  Inside the kit there is:

  • A Yankee Candle "Red Apple Wreath"
  • A beautiful Anthropologie Apron
  • Metal Napkin Rings
  • A 6-piece stainless steel kitchen utensil set
  • A 3-piece Rachael Ray serve ware set
  • An Anthropologie Woodland Cheese Board
  • A Rum Cake Sampler
  • A HoneyBaked Ham Signature Glazed Pecan Tin



I couldn't help myself, I had to dig into the HoneyBaked Vanilla Rum Cake...shhhh don't tell my hubby though!!!!

HoneyBaked Ham also sent me a $50 gift card to purchase some food for our Secret Supper, and ordering was so incredibly simple.  
First I went to www.HoneyBaked.com, and looked up the closest location.  I then chose the closest store's specific website to be able to "reserve" my ham and turkey.  I chose my ham and turkey, hit reserve, and that's it, my food will be ready to be picked up on my chosen date!

Stay tuned to check out our HoneyBaked Ham Secret Supper pictures! #HBHHoliday #HoneyBakedHoliday


I received a gift box of product and gift cards to facilitate a review and Secret Supper Party. All opinions of products and of the company are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment