Saturday, December 21, 2013

HoneyBaked Ham Secret Supper Holiday Party #HBHHoliday

I was recently sent a box of goodies from HoneyBaked Ham to throw a Secret Supper party.  Since we were thinking of ways to celebrate our holiday party at work, I decided it would be so much fun to surprise my lovely coworkers with a HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey! 

I had placed my order earlier in the week, so all I had to do is go pick up my order.


The cashier took my order out, and even let me choose which ham I wanted to purchase.  I was literally in and out of the store within five minutes.  Very pleasant experience at the Wesley Chapel, FL location!


The ham and turkey were nestled safely in my HoneyBaked Ham thermal bag on the way home.


It was hard to believe that we were still at work and not in someone's home.  HoneyBaked Ham, and my co-workers helped make this Secret Supper so tasty and beautiful.


The most perfect ham we have ever tasted.  There was no need for a knife, because HoneyBaked Ham has already pre-sliced it for us!  Look at that sweet and crunchy glaze!!  This has to be the most moist and tender ham I have ever tasted.


HoneyBaked Ham doesn't just sell ham, the offer traditional turkey, and also sliced turkey.  I chose the sliced turkey breast because it is fully cooked, no need for a knife because it's pre-sliced, and it is easy to serve!


Everyone kept expressing how delicious the HoneyBaked Ham and Turkey were.


YUM!



Our HoneyBaked Ham party was a complete success, and everyone raved about how we will definitely be choosing HoneyBaked Ham for our Holiday Party next year.  It was so convenient to just pick up the food, instead of cooking in a kitchen.  It allowed us have more quality time together.

HoneyBaked Ham also has a lot of last minute gift ideas, so if you are on your way to a Holiday party stop by one of their stores and check out their "Grab 'n Go gifts".  For under $20 you can grab a Rum Cake Sampler (my favorite), the new Ham $ Cheese Bites, or a HoneyBaked Signature Glazed Pecan Tin.  

Don't forget the HoneyBaked Ham gift cards, they make perfect hostess gifts instead of a bottle of wine!  Gift cards can be used in store, or online at www.HoneyBaked.com.  You might as well pick up one of their delicious pies or cakes while you are there, including their Red Velvet cake.

For locations and hours visit MyHoneyBakedStore.com.  You can reserve your holiday feast online, and pick it up at your local store.  I hope you enjoy your HoneyBaked Ham as much as we did!

Happy Holidays from MommaSess!





I received a gift box of product and gift cards to facilitate a review and Secret Supper Party. All opinions of products and of the company are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment