Saturday, July 21, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

Influenster has sent me a complimentary set of imPRESS Press On Manicure nails to review on my blog.  



I am a very busy mommy, and I never have time to go get my nails done.  I find it hard to even paint my nails at home because how am I going to change a diaper with wet nails??  imPress nails come in a cute little bottle and has different size nails that you can match against your own. If you visit www.impressmanicure.com  you can see all of the MANY different designs, from solid colors to zebra stripes! 

The were very easy to apply, the longest part of applying them was seeing which press-on nail fit my nails.  I peeled the backing of and pressed it on my nail, it was that simple!!!  I prefer a square nail so I didn't feel the need to file the nails.  Also the length was just right!   They stayed on for a whole week, and that includes me hand washing bottles and changing my son's diapers.  My only complaint is that the sticky backing seemed to stick a little too well on some of my nails, it took a little layer of my nail off when I removed them.


I highly recommend imPress Press On Manicure not only for it's effectiveness, but it's low price range of $5.99 to $7.99.  It is also easily found at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment