Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints

I have always wanted to try out one of those websites that offer a custom print on canvas.  Easy Canvas Prints offered me an 8x10 canvas as part of a product review.  I chose one of my favorite photos of my son, then I went on their website www.easycanvasprints.com and started making my custom canvas.

There are canvas sizes from 8" x 8" to 24" x 36" with set prices of $29.99 to $109.81.  Then there are the actual custom sizes which you would just click on "Custom Size" and enter your specific height and width.

I selected the 8" x 10" canvas, and also selected the canvas wrap thickness.  Next step was choosing a photo, I think it is really neat that they have the option to pull a photo from Facebook AND Instagram.  When you upload the photo it will tell you if the quality of the photo will be clear enough for the print.  Next you can choose either a wall hanger or a canvas stand (this option does cost extra), and also how you want the borders to wrap around the sides.  There are a couple more options for color finish (black and white or sepia) and image retouching.

They can even include a wall mount for $1.49 extra.



As you can see AWESOME quality, you can't even tell it is on canvas until you look real close.

Shipping was very fast, and the canvas was nicely wrapped up.  I highly recommend Easy Canvas Prints to anyone looking for an alternative to just a framed photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment