Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ATTENTION ALL COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!!!!

I am not sure if you realized it, but the new semester is quickly approaching!!  After choosing your classes you start the search of getting your textbooks for each class.  This can become very overwhelming, because some classes require you to have more than one book and the books are VERY expensive.  There is another option,  you can actually rent textbooks online from www.CampusBookRentals.com.  For example if you needed a Psychology textbook all you need to enter is the ISBN, Author, Title, or Keyword, and the website will bring up a list of results.  This Psychology textbook is OVER $100 on Amazon.  You have the option of renting it for as low as $34.67.  I don't ever keep the books, and even if you were to sell it you only get about 1/4 of what you paid IF that..


You have the option of renting the textbook for a Semester, a Quarter, or just for a Summer class.  They even let you use highlighter for studying!  Also shipping is free both ways.


Check out how it works!

FAQs  LOL



I am also happy to hear that www.campusbookrentals.com also donates to Operation Smile whenever a textbook is rented.  What a beautiful cause!

5 comments:

  1. I talked about them the other day. The FAQ video is hilarious. If I decide to take college courses I'll be using Campus Book Rentals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! I just spent $500 in text book!!! maybe ok can return them and use this service,.. Great concept fort us that need ti stretch every penny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking over a number of the blog posts on your blog, I honestly like your
    technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
    Please visit my website too and let me know your opinion.
    Feel free to visit my web blog ; piano lessons

    ReplyDelete