Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nutra-Lift

I was recently sent some goodies from Nutra-Lift for a product review.  I received an Organic Goat Milk-Honey-Almond Body Bar, Healthy Hair and Scalp Shampoo, Daily Moisture Hair Conditioner, and 80% Organic White Chocolate Body Butter.

My favorite so far is the Organic Goat Milk-Honey-Almond Body Bar.  It has a fresh scent and I love that the ingredients listed are all words that I know.  Not one chemical is listed!  This Body Bar exfoliates, nourishes, moisturizes, and is and antiseptic for dry skin.  It also did not feel very grainy like some exfoliants do.



Since I was using the Body Bar, I decided to go ahead and try out the Shampoo and Conditioner as well.  The Healthy Hair and Scalp Shampoo has a ton botanicals and revitalizing sea plants in it that help make your hair thicker and fuller.  When I opened the bottle I noticed the citrus scent right away, and when I actually applied it to my head, I could feel the tingling from the mint and aloe.  I felt really refreshed!
I then used the Daily Moisture Hair Conditioner.  This one has a cherry scent, and the directions say to apply to hair for one minute for the best effect.   I like the way the conditioner made my hair feel silky smooth after it dried.  Best advice would be to get a shampoo and conditioner in the same "color" so they will compliment each other a little better.  

Lastly I used the White Chocolate lotion.  My husband was going gaga over how this smelled like a chocolate bar.  The lotion is a little runny so be careful when using it, I accidentally dripped a little on the floor when I used it.

Nutra-Lift sells many different items, not just lotions and shampoo.  They have Organic Make up, Eye Serums, Moisturizers, and so much more.  

Check them out at http://www.nutra-lift.com/

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this review! we're going organic and I've been looking for customer comments on various products to see what people like as far as organic beauty/body care goes.

    ReplyDelete